Engineering Insurance

We offer specialist insurance that provides the perfect cover for a wide range of engineering professions.

We offer a Commercial Combined package that will be tailored to your business’ needs, whether you are a small precision engineering company or a larger electrical engineering company.

The package includes Employers’ Liability, Public & Products Liability with material damage for property, general contents & machinery, stock, Legal cover. A huge benefit in this policy is everything under one policy and only one renewal date.

An Engineering Insurance tailored to your need:

We can also include target stock items, such as brass, copper & other non-ferrous metals.

Machinery running overnight unattended might be crucial for the running of your business, we can provide cover, many insurers may not. If one of your machines overheats in the middle of the night and causes a fire, you would not be covered unless the insurer is aware and has this included in the policy.

Additional value to our engineering insurance:

Along with the Commercial Combined package that we will tailor to you, we can offer some additional cover to protect your business from any further risks.

Engineering Inspection
Computer Equipment & Breakdown
Goods in Transit UK & International
Cyber Liability
Management Liability

Protect your business today

Contact our friendly team today by using the contact form below. Alternatively, you can reach us on 01618729886 and we'll be happy to walk you through our insurance policies.